Advance foil tape is coated one side with a dispersion acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and is backed with a strong polythene coated release paper.
Advance AT500 is a 40-micron aluminium foil tape is both flame retardant self-extinguishing giving a very safe performance where the risk of fire is an issue. Conforms to BS476 Part 6 and 7 Category 1, Fire Class M1 and Class 0.
It¬¨‚Ä†can withstand extremely high temperatures up to 110¬¨?C making it ideal for use on chimney flues, heating ducts and exhaust systems. Also used for joining foil faced insulation panels and metal ducting.
- Flame retardant
- Self Extinguishing
- High-Temperature Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Easy unwind and tear
- Aggressive Adhesive
- Conforms to BS476 Part 6 and Part 7 Category 1
- Fire Class M1
- Class 0
- Sealing glazed units in double glazing industry
- Heat reflection and screening in electronics industry
- Joining foil faced, glass fibre or rockwool
- Sealing metal or plastic ducting
- Sealing cold store insulation
- Fixing sound proofing to sheet aluminium
- Masking off plastic components during manufacture
|Size||38mm x 50m|
|Product Type||Foil Tapes|
- Opens in a new window.