T-Rex double sided mounting tape provides a permanent application that works on most surfaces including metal, glass, wood, concrete, brick, tile and ceramic in place of nails, screws, staples and glue.
This tape excels in all-weather with UV-resistance, making it great for indoor and outdoor projects including mounting outdoor lights, house numbers and general household decor.
Max holding weight: 50lbs per roll
- Apply to clean surface.
- Cut and apply the tape to the surface.
- Apply firm pressure to the tape. To ensure optimal adhesion, run a hand roller across the tape, applying pressure and rolling out any air bubbles.
- Remove the liner and fit the two surfaces together,
- Apply firm pressure to ensure full contact.
- After the tape is bonded, it’s important to not try and test the bond. T-Rex Mounting Tape’s adhesion will naturally increase as time passes. Let the tape set for at least 24 hours to achieve full bond strength before handling.
|Size||24mm x 41.1m|
- Opens in a new window.