WRX primer is for uPVC due to the chemicals and oils in the uPVC and any wood that is uncoated, for example, paint, varnish.
It is intended for indoor and outdoor usage. It has excellent adhesion, good characteristics and is suitable for painting various materials; iron, brass, aluminium, ceramic, plastic, UPVC and wood.
It is a quick-drying spray paint which can be overpainted, making it ideal for various hobbies, modelling and industries. WRX’s unique spray nozzles deliver a 50-50 paint-gas, first phase spray, every time. Nano-technology is added for enhancing the molecular bonding between the resin and the pigment. WRX has developed an advanced nozzle called “MICROMIST”. The channels in the nozzle create a “Whirl” effect.
It's a ready to use ecological aerosol, it does not contain lead and chlorinated fluoro hydrocarbon which means it does not cause harm to the ozone layer.
Not for sale to persons under the age of 16. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are age over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.Features
- Solvent Based High quality acrylic aerosol.
- Nano-technology to enhance bonding.
- Ozone friendly.
- 100-120°C Temperature range.
- Ensure application surface to be painted is clean, and fully freed from grease, dust, loose particles / paint layer, rust and humidity.
- The can is ready to apply.
- Release the security trigger on cover.
- Shake it well (for at least by 1-2 minutes after you heard the agitator ball has started to rattle inside) and push in short blasts to apply with constant finger pressure on its dispersion valve from 25-30 cm distance from surface and apply it with an even dispersion rate in double cross consecutive light coats (shake occasionally during the use and allow 3-5 minutes between two coats).
- When the application is finished, if still remainder paint in the bottle, return the bottle upside down and press on its dispersion valve until it loosens in order to be able to re-use it at another time.
Touch-free in 5-20 min
- Full dry in 8-12 hours
- Resistance to abrasions and chemicals in 24 hours
- 2,5-3m2 (single coat) / 400ml can depending on assortment.
|Product Type||Spray Paints|
- Opens in a new window.